- Masters of Business Administration, Texas Tech University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin
- American College of Healthcare Executives
Brad K. Fetters
Chief Operating Officer
Brad Fetters, Chief Operating Officer of Prism Healthcare Partners LTD, brings more than 20 years of experience in management and consulting, with an emphasis in optimizing hospital operations and delivering increased margin performance. He is nationally recognized for his expertise in Workforce Management and Optimization. Brad previously helped build the leading Workforce Solution for Wellspring Partners, where he focused on driving efficiency and cost management in all areas of labor and human resource.
Additionally, Brad served Tenet Healthcare as an executive leading the Performance Management & Innovation department. The mission of this department was to support and improve the operating performance of the 100+ hospitals in Tenet’s portfolio.
- Served as the Chief Implementation Officer for a prominent $1.7 billion, 6-hospital system in the Midwest. He led the implementation of $72 million in savings in the areas of Workforce, Non-Labor, Physician Practice Management and Clinical Operations. The operating margin increased from 1.5% to 5.6%, and as a result of the strong financial performance trend, Moody’s increased the bond rating to A2.
- Served as the Client Services Executive for a leading academic medical center that is part of a larger 10-hospital system. The project produced over $45 million in savings in Workforce, Non-Labor, Physician Practice Management and Clinical Operations. The work was later expanded to include three additional hospitals in the system.
- Held an executive position with Tenet Healthcare to help form and lead the Performance Management & Innovation department as part of the turnaround efforts for 100+ hospitals. Improvements included the areas of corporate overhead, Workforce and Clinical Operations, bringing more than $75 million in savings.
- Managing Director and Workforce Solution Practice Leader, Huron Healthcare
- Senior Director and Performance Management & Innovation Leader, Tenet Healthcare
- Vice President Management Consulting, Cardinal Health
- Vice President, Global Operations Finance, i2 Technology-global leader in Supply Chain Software
- “An action plan for leaders: Hospital performance improvement in times of political uncertainty," Webinar (June 21, 2017)
- “The healthcare executive’s 2-minute read on priorities in 2017: Labor optimization and human resources," Becker's Hospital Review (May 2017)
- “Could Your Organization Survive if Medicare Was Your Best Payer?" (March 2015)