- Revenue Cycle
- Degree in Applied Science, concentration in Accounting, Robert Morris College, Chicago, Illinois
John Storino is a seasoned healthcare executive with more than 20 years of experience leading clients to extraordinary results. He has served as client relationship executive on complex consulting engagements for a range of healthcare providers, including academic medical centers, tertiary care and community hospitals, physician practices and managed care organizations, successfully managing large project teams across multiple service lines to improve financial and operational performance.
John is a revenue cycle expert with a track record of success delivering comprehensive and sustainable solutions accomplished through the implementation of revenue enhancement and recovery strategies. He has particular specialization in regulatory compliance, revenue enhancement, business office redesign and project management.
- Led comprehensive assessments utilizing proven methods to identify measurable and achievable benefit opportunity.
- Performed interim management duties during transitional periods for large healthcare organizations.
- Assisted in the standardization of firm methodology, leading to increased efficiencies in deployment of resources and improved implementation outcomes.
- Designed stand alone and integrated software solutions to enhance reporting capabilities of various hospital systems, allowing management to review high-level statistics and drill down to targeted work-files.
- Senior Director, Huron Consulting Group
- Senior Manager, BearingPoint
- Manager, Arthur Andersen LLP