- Supply Chain
- Registered Pharmacist, Texas, New Mexico (Active)
- Pharmacy Doctor, Arkansas
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Rho Chi Society
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Texas Society of Health System Pharmacists
Kenneth P. Lowrie, RPh
Kenneth P. Lowrie is a Pharmacist and Managing Director of Prism Healthcare Partners LTD with more than 30 years of experience in healthcare management and consulting. Ken is a leader who assists health systems in realizing clinical performance improvements, achieving enterprise cost reduction, enhancing workforce productivity and improving revenue capture.
Ken has deep expertise with business process improvement of hospital operations, designing work flows and implementing corrective actions that drive financial and quality performance. Additionally, his experience serving as an expert witness in 340b Federal Drug Purchasing litigation has helped healthcare providers throughout the 340b community strengthen their programs.
- Provided integrated project leadership across all Prism service lines and practices to achieve implemented financial benefit targets at multiple hospital clients.
- Addressed performance improvement opportunities across hospital clinical support service departments with an emphasis on providing optimal patient care in a cost-effective and efficient environment.
- Achieved significant operational and financial benefits by maximizing client participation in the Federal 340B Drug Purchasing Program.
- Designed and implemented supply chain strategies that reduce utilization, improve purchasing and support clinical patient care goals.
- Partner/Executive Vice President, Healthcare Advisory, Novia Strategies
- Executive Director of Healthcare Advisory Services, Ernst & Young
- Director, Wellspring Partners/Huron Healthcare
- Founding Partner of Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions, acquired by Amerisourcebergen, Inc., Senior VP of Operations
- Executive Director of Professional Services, Texoma Healthcare System