- Clinical Performance
- Revenue Cycle
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, University of Indianapolis
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Laura Jacquin, RN
Laura Jacquin, Partner at Prism Healthcare Partners LTD, is a seasoned healthcare executive with over 25 years of healthcare management expertise in clinical operations and performance improvement.
In addition to practicing as a clinician, Laura has held senior leadership roles with several national and international consulting firms, providing consulting services involving hospital and continuum based care coordination, care progression and clinical optimization. Most recently, Laura oversaw the clinical operations service line at a global consulting firm.
During her tenure at Wellspring Partners, Laura implemented and expanded the firm’s Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) practice. She also successfully integrated the CDI initiative with all of Wellspring’s other service offerings including Revenue Cycle, Labor, Non-Labor, Physician Services, Patient Progression and Clinical Services.
- Responsible for the overall management of clinical operations assessments and implementations for the Clinical Operations Service Line. The scope of projects included assessment, redesign and implementation in the areas of case management, care coordination, house management, patient placement, multidisciplinary care rounds, readmission management, care variation and care across the continuum.
- Assisted CDI clients in realizing a 4-6% increase to their Medicare Case Mix Index and a 4-6:1 return on their investments, which led to CDI clients realizing $700,000 to $10 million in additional revenue, depending on their organizational size.
- Led a cross-functional team, inclusive of representation from clinical operations, physician services and strategy to develop continuum care methodology, which included the following service offerings: continuum based care coordination, patient centered medical home, readmission management, population health management and care variation.
- Managing Director, Huron Healthcare
- Managing Director, Navigant Consulting
- Managing Director, Wellspring + Stockamp Huron Healthcare
- President, Premier Healthcare Solutions
- Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Becker's Hospital Review, "Hospital leaders, it’s time to revitalize your CDI program: Here’s why and how" (October 2016)
- “Plateau-Busting: Take Your CDI Program to the Next Level to Maximize Impact,” HFMA’s 2016 National Institute (June 2016)