- Human Resources
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Texas at Arlington
- SPHR Certification (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- SWP Certification (Strategic Workforce Planning)
- AGP Certification (Agile Performance Management)
- Lean Six Sigma/DFSS Certified
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Human Capital Institute
Neil Faux, SPHR, SWP
Neil Faux, a Managing Director of Prism Healthcare Partners LTD, has served the healthcare industry for more than 15 years. He is a human capital expert with deep experience serving as Project Lead and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on engagements that involve HR transformation, benefits, compensation, leave management, employee recruitment and retention, HR policies and procedures, benchmarking, contingent workforce reduction and workforce analysis and planning.
- Implemented $8 million in sustainable savings through population health-centric employee health plan design and leave management programs for a multi-state not-for-profit hospital system with 7,000+ union and non-union employees.
- Restructured the Human Resources department in a post-merger integration initiative for a 30,000+ employee health system with 8 hospitals. Ensured all functional areas within HR were structured and staffed to support the organization’s strategies.
- Implemented $6 million in savings in the areas of employee health plan, compensation, retirement and leave management for a 279 bed not-for-profit hospital with 3,500+ non-union employees. Savings strategies were incorporated into the three year HR strategic plan and supported the evolution of both population health within the employee health plan and performance-based compensation strategies.
- Identified $4 million in sustainable annual savings for an academic children’s hospital with 4,000+ non-union employees in the areas of premium pay, leave management programs, recruiting processes, health plan design and employee health redesign.
- Managing Consultant, Novia Strategies
- Manager, Huron Consulting
- Manager, Broadlane
- Assistant Controller, RHD Memorial Medical Center
- E4 Specialist, US Army-Infantry