- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics, Northern Illinois University
- Associate's Degree in Arts in Business Administration, Moraine Valley College
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Georgia and Florida (#RZ3581)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
Patrick Simers is a Managing Director with Principle Valuation LLC, a Member of Prism Healthcare Partners. He has extensive experience valuing all tangible and intangible assets associated with healthcare enterprises, including the capital stock of majority and minority share holdings; medical specialty and physician joint ventures; fee simple, leased fee, and leasehold interests in real estate for hospital systems, standalone hospital campuses and medical office buildings; major and minor movable equipment; certificates of need; contractual agreements; and preferred provider arrangements.
Patrick is responsible for the development and overall business plan for Principle Valuation’s consulting and appraisal services to for-profit, nonprofit, and public health-care providers. He has led the valuation of healthcare enterprises including acute care hospital facilities, LTACH hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, rehab hospital facilities, single physician practices, multi-specialty practices, cath labs, diagnostic centers, cardiac care practices, home health agencies, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and medical office buildings. Patrick’s other skills include fair market value studies for purchase, sale, or financing, merger and acquisition consulting, negotiation of purchase price, fairness opinions, purchase price allocations, financial reporting, SEC reporting; Medicare regulatory requirements, Safe Harbor requirements, and 501(c)(3) private placement offerings.
- American Appraisal Associates, National Director for Healthcare Services
- Valuation Counselors, President