Education and Licenses
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bucknell University
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Arizona, California, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey and New York
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Associate Member, Appraisal Institute
- Advisory Committee Member, American Senior Housing Association
Timothy H. Baker
Timothy H. Baker is Managing Partner of Principle Valuation LLC, a Member of Prism Healthcare Partners. For more than 35 years, Tim has dedicated his career to the appraisal industry with a concentration on healthcare and seniors housing properties. His valuation experience includes valuing the business enterprise, real estate and personal property for healthcare facilities including acute care, behavioral health and rehabilitation hospitals and seniors housing facilities such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities and retirement centers. Additional operations include research facilities, healthcare leasing companies, physician practices and medical office buildings.
Tim’s areas of expertise also include market and financial feasibility studies, market assessment, demand analysis, reimbursement issues, development of fixed asset records and analysis of strategic opportunities.
- Developed valuation reports used for several purposes including public offerings, litigation support, HUD 232 and 242 mortgage insurance programs, acquisition/divestitures, property tax purposes, state reimbursement, estate planning, and for internal management decision making.
- Testified as expert witness in California, Colorado, Connecticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Principle Valuation LLC, Managing Partner
- Wellspring Valuation, Ltd., Senior Vice President
- Marshall & Stevens National Healthcare Practice, Vice President
- Capital Valuation Group, Senior Manager
- Valuation Counselors, Manager
- “The healthcare executive’s 2-minute read on priorities for 2017: Supply chain and asset relifing," Becker's Hospital Review (May 2017)
- "Getting real about relifing: An opportunity to add millions back to hospitals’ bottom line" Becker's Hospital Review (November 2016)
- "Estimating Useful Lives of Assets" (May 2016)